Monday 31 August 2015

The Magician

I love taking pictures and to be honest if I haven't for a few days I can feel the grumpiness kicking in. Like many things though there are times when we simply lose our mojo for a while and enthusiasm, passion and creative energies appear to take a dive.

I'm rather liking my Monochrom Mondays Project. It's giving me the chance to be a bit silly, experimental and have some fun. At the end of the day it's helping me to reconnect with photography and remind me of what a wonderful expressive medium it is and why I love it so much.



The Magician

Copyright: Clayton Bastiani



Influences:

Film: I'm still obsessing a bit about early camera / film trickery. This week I re-watched The Mirror Sequence from Jean Cocteau's Blood of a Poet.







No comments:

Post a Comment