Monday 9 May 2016

The Strangeness of Self

Massive apologies for the gap in posts. I'm not sure what happened there. A one week respite that over ran by a little. Nevermind, it gave me a chance to catch up on some important DIY and continue getting the house a little more finished. I've now learnt how to make a sideboard, a kitchen unit, bathroom storage and a tooth!

In the gap between posts I heard back from another competition over at LensCulture. Taking on board the constructive advice offered to me from their last comp I gathered together some self portraits (most of which were taken for my Leica Monochrom Mondays Project and presented 'The Strangeness of Self' as a my entry for their portrait competition. I thought I'd share the pictures entered and the accompanying write up about my entry as it was very positive and I was pleased as punch to receive such nice remarks.



The Strangeness of Self





Review given (identity of reviewer is kept anonymous) 

Clayton, I find your investigations fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment